After a great successful completion of 10th World Summit on Immunology, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
during November 23, 2021 SciTech Central Conferences
is delighted to announce a Virtual conference 24th Global Immunology, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases Summit
(SciTech Immuno-Microbiology 2021
) scheduled on October 12-13, 2021
. Gain & Share the Knowledge of Immuno -Microbiology
is the theme of the conference. The interested speakers are requested to submit abstract and video of the talk. Speakers can be academicians, researchers, scientists, students, faculty members, healthcare executives, doctors, industrialists, entrepreneurs etc. The exhibitors are invited to promote their healthcare products at our conference websites.
deals with the study of a spread of living organisms that are not visible to the naked eye such as bacteria and fungi and many other microscopic organisms. Bacteriology, Phycology, Mycology, Protozoology, Virology, Parasitology, Nematology are the branches of microbiology. It has various applications in specific fields like medicine, agriculture, industry etc. Microbiology covers vast range of topics like Environmental Microbiology, Genetic Engineering in Microbiology, Industrial Microbiology, Medical Microbiology, Microbial Biotechnology
, Microbial Enzymes, Molecular Microbiology, Agriculture Microbiology, Veterinary microbiology, Food microbiology, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Antimicrobial agents and resistance.
deals with the study of body’s immune system. It will protect us from disease which is caused by bacteria, viruses and toxins and also helps to eliminate foreign bodies and malignant cells from our system. Immune system is divided in to 3 types: Innate immunity, acquired immunity and passive immunity. It has various applications in field of organ transplantation, rheumatology, dermatology virology, bacteriology, oncology, parasitology and psychiatry. The immune system
is not advanced at beginning, but matures over the first few years of life.
Infectious diseases can be caused by organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. It is transmitted in multiple ways:
- If a healthy person has direct contact with a sick person, either by skin-to-skin contact or including sexual contact. The disease can be transmitted.
- If the infected person touches something, the healthy person touches the same thing, then disease can be transmitted in to new host.
- If a healthy person is in contact with the body fluids such as blood and saliva of infected person then the infectious disease can be transmitted.
- Infectious diseases travel through the air for long periods of time in small particles, if healthy people inhale these particles they will later become sick.
Infectious diseases may be prevented by means of Vaccination
, protection of right hygiene and medicines. The signs and symptoms consist of fever, diarrhea, fatigue and muscle aches.
- Advances in Antiviral, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial Agents
- Drug discovery technology in antibiotics
- Microbes in human welfare
- Research on Medicine&vaccine for Covid-19
- Nocosomal Infections & control
- Future Trends in Genomics
- Genetic Engineering in Microbiology
- Molecular and Cellular mechanism of Allergic diseases
- Current focus in virology research
- Challenges in Pathology and laboratory medicine
- Pathogenecity of plant microbes
- Parasitic, fungal and bacterial diseases
- Vector-borne & Zoonotic infectious diseases
- Food borne & water borne infectious diseases
- Applied microbiology in animals
- Microbial ecology and evolution
- Neonatal and Pediatric Immunology
- Epidemiology of bacterial infections
- Ebola & Zika viral Infections
- Cell, Molecular Biology and Molecular Genetics
- Respiratory and Pulmonary Infectious Diseases
- Recent advancements in Public Health
- New Trends in Vaccines Development
- HIV Prevention, Treatment and Cure
- Updates in STDs & Control
- Drug interaction in infectious diseases
- Occupation safety & Health
- Plant pathology and disease control
- Internal medicine for infectious diseases
- Hospital Acquired Infections & Pediatric infectious diseases
- Aquatic and marine microbiology
- Applications of molecular microbiology
- Disease diagonosis and prevention
- Microbial biochemistry, Biotechnology and synthetic biology
- Industrial Microbiology and Future Bio industries
- Breakthroughs in Epidemiology and public health
- Tropical & blood infectious diseases
- Latest Trends on Cancer immunology & therapy
- Infectious diseases in Pregnancy
- Gastro intestinal & Urinary Tract Infections
- Retroviruses, Pediatric & parasitic infections
- Recombinant DNA Technology on Parasitology
- Future impacts on Medical Microbiology
- Cardiovascular & Ophthalmological Infectious Diseases
- Market analysis for infectious diseases
Abstract Submission Click Here