SciTech Central Conferences is initiating a Virtual Conference on 38th World Summit on Neurology, Psychiatry & Mental Health
(SciTech Neuro-Mental Health 2023
) scheduled on February 22-23, 2023.
It could be a great stage for all academicians, researchers, scientists, students, faculty members, healthcare executives, doctors, industrialists, entrepreneurs to share their contemplation among all the participants. The interested speakers are requested to submit their abstract and video of their research or Webposter. Exhibitors are invited to promote their healthcare products at our conference websites.
Neurology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of nervous system diseases. The nervous system consists of two parts: Central Nervous system (CNS) and Peripheral Nervous System (PNS). The CNS refers to the brain and spinal cord and PNS include all the nerves outside the CNS. Neurologists treat neurological conditions like stroke, epilepsy, headaches and migraines, brain tumors, peripheral neuropathy, sleep disorders, neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease, neuromuscular diseases such as myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis (MS) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) etc. Even a little disturbance to a neuron’s structural pathway can result in dysfunction. Many millions of people worldwide are affected by neurological disorders. Therapies for neurological disorders may consists of:
- Lifestyle changes to prevent or reduce the conditions.
- Medication to prevent the worsening condition of the patient.
- Physiotherapy to manage the symptoms.
- Pain management.
Psychiatry is a medical specialty that deals with diagnosing, treating and preventing mental, behavioral, and emotional conditions and disorders. People seek psychiatric help for several reasons. The issues can be sudden like a panic attack, frightening hallucinations, thoughts of suicide, or hearing "voices" Or they'll be more long-term like feelings of sadness, hopelessness or anxiousness that never seem to lift or problems functioning, causing lifestyle to feel distorted or out of control. Psychiatric medication and psychotherapy has become the foremost common mode of psychiatric treatment. Psychiatrists provide more specialized treatments such as psychoanalysis, community psychological state and transcranial magnetic therapy. These could be stimulants, sedatives, antidepressants, mood stabilizers, antipsychotic medications, or other sorts of medication.
includes emotional, psychological and social well-being. It affects our thoughts, feelings and actions. It also helps you opt how to manage stress, interact with others and make healthy choices. Psychological state is important at all stages of life from childhood through adolescence to adulthood. Quite 50% of people will be diagnosed with a mental illness or disorder at some point in their lives. Many factors can contribute to a history of trauma and abuse (including maltreatment, sexual abuse and witnessing violence), loneliness and isolation and risk of alcohol and medicines. Types of mental disorders include anxiety disorders, mood disorders and schizophrenia. There is no medical test that can diagnose mental disorders. Diagnosing a mental disturbance requires a multistep process. Psychological state treatment is based on an individualized plan created in collaboration with a psychologist and the individual and family if the individual so chooses. Psychotherapy paired with medication helps in quick recovery.Discussions on:
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Parkinson’s Disease
- Neuroanaesthesia and Critical Care
- Advanced Therapeutics for Psychological State Disorders
- Neurological Complications of COVID-19
- Neuropharmacology & Neuroendocrinology
- Neuropsychology & Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Clinical Neuroscience and Neurogenetics
- Mental Health during COVID-19
- Stress, Anxiety & Depression Management
- Ophthalmology and Visual Neuroscience
- Stem Cells Role in Neuro-Biological Treatment
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
- Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
- Drugs and Alcohol Addiction
- Recent Advancements in Neurosurgery
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease
- Shock: Types, Symptoms, Stages, Causes, Treatment
- Research on Molecular Genetics and Neurobiology
- New Technologies for the Treatment of Spinal Cord Injuries
- Headache and Pain Management
- Epilepsy and Behavioral Case Reports
- Cerebrovasicular Diseases in Central Nervous System
- Psychiatry & Mental Health Research
- Neuroimmunology and Neurological Infection Disorders
- Frontiers in Neurology
- Research Advances in Brain Disorders & Therapy
- Impact of Multiple Sclerosis in Daily Life
- Neurologial Vision Disorders
- Types and Stages of Trauma
- Career Paths in Neuroepidemiology
- Neuro-oncology Biomarkers
- Stability of Psychological Disorders in Children
- Impact of Exercise on Mental Health
- Rates and Statistics of Suicide due to Mental Illness
- Current Research Topics in Surgery
- Osteoporosis in Spine and Spine Arthritis
- New Techniques in Surgical Pathology and Diagnosis
- Neuro-Therapeutics, Diagnostics & Case Studies